Store Policy Regarding Classes and Special Events
In order for you to sign-up for classes at We're Sew Creative, please call the store 24 hours in advance at 704-971-0351. In order to be enrolled in the class you must pay by credit card over the phone or come in the store and pay.
We’re Sew Creative is thrilled to have you in our classes. Unless otherwise stated, class fees cover the cost of instruction only. To enable us to continue to offer affordable classes and workshops, it is encouraged that class supplies be purchased at We’re Sew Creative. If you have your own machine, you are welcome to bring it to any class or club. Please have a basic knowledge of how your machine operates and make sure it is in good working order.
Supply lists will be available on the Were Sew Creative website. It is the responsibility of the student to gather the supplies needed prior to the start date of the class, club, workshop or event.
For the comfort of all students and with safety in mind, children are allowed in classes only when they are registered students. In consideration of the instructor and other class members, please turn off all cell phones or put your ringer on vibrate during classes.
Because of copyright laws, copies or sharing of books, patterns or embroidery designs WILL NOT be allowed in classes. PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS FEDERAL LAW.Class
Any questions about any of our classes, please feel free to call the store during business hours.
- Cancellation one week prior to class, full refund or option to participate in alternate class.
- Cancellation three days before class, no refund but option to participate in alternate class.
- Less than three days or no show, forfeiture of class fees.
- If we cancel a class, you will have the option of a refund or taking another class
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to lack of interest or not meeting student minimum 3 days before class. We will offer a full refund or alternate class.
- If you come in or call in to sign up for a class and do not pay at that time, you will be considered on the waiting list. Paid students will be given class seats. To insure you have a place in class you need to make payment when you sign up for class.
- If you fail to show up for a class and do not call 24 hours prior to the class, you forfeit your class fee and there is no refund.